Wednesday, June 17, 2009

お誕生日おめでとう!!!!
Happy 26th Birthday to Nino!


No Photoshop, can't do a lot of things. Sigh.
Episode 4 of The Quiz Show, CLEARRRRRRRRRED~
:D

Went Chinatown today with Mum and SiQi to buy some... beads.
I overheard some conversation between two Japanese ladies. Actually, i can't say that i overhead.
Should be, i went closer to listen to their conversation. And now i felt like I'm like a stalker.
And in their whole conversation, i only understand one word.
"Ikura?" (How much?)
Sad.

Whenever I on my computer and sees my desktop wallpaper, I'll definitely smile in front of the computer.
Idk why, my eyes will be on Sho first and next to other members.
Tell me, am i being bias?
Or, like Peiwen said, "Hentai Veggie" ?

I feel like I'm jumping to a next topic without ending my first one nicely.
Well, i should end this nicely now.

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY TO NINO! :)
Again.