Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Quiz Show will start airing NTV 18th April 9:00pm ~


The Quiz Show CM


Zoomin News SHO 20090314

Videos from http://arashinino.vox.com/
-----------------------------------------
Yesterday was fun~ Although i can't stay overnight at Vanessa's house.
Took pictures (about 50), but i'm lazy to upload here or Facebook :D
They brought Oreo Cheesecake to celebrate my 17th Birthday in advance. Arigatou Gozaimasu~
Reached home about 12.45am, bathed and went to sleep.
Manage to postpone my tuition today, have to go on Thursday. Nearly fell asleep while attending some outside lesson.. Went home straight after the lesson ends, and sleep!
Went to find Peiwen at her workplace to take her Chinese file.
Doing Library duty tomorrow with Cassandra in the afternoon. Hope to clear all the duty hours by tomorrow.

10.30pm
Peiwen called me and ask me to tune in to 93.3FM. She says they're playing Arashi's "Believe". Ran to find my handphone earpiece. I'm like a mad woman while finding my earpiece. Run here and there. (:

Okay, じゃね ~