Tuesday, November 25, 2008



I printed this picture and put it into my Ez-link card holder and showed it to my mum.
Me: See, he's so smart. University graduated idol (:
Mum: Yah.. So you must learn from him. Study hard then go University.
Me: Yeah, I will!

But now, come to think of that, it's still a long way to go University. In fact, i was thinking whether i'm able to promote up to sec 5. The twins have got back their PSLE results, everyone in my family are discussing about which school the twins are going next year. And i'm like being left alone to do my stuff ):
I hate to wait till December 18, though i'm afraid of the outcome.
I want to get the results asap and go back to school (if able to go up to sec 5), although it's back to Dunearn again and there'll be lots of things to do. I miss the days when everyone was having fun.

Alright, enough of that. Genting trip was okay, i think. Just that everyone miss the weather there when we reach Singapore. Lots of pictures taken, probably will upload some next time.

& FINALLLLY! Arashi's Iza, Now! Summer Concert Part 2 - File 6 can be downloaded in 10 mins. Previously it was 2 hours and with my current internet connection, it's driving me crazy ):
And there's still more concert videos to download, but there's no space for me to store them in my computer. Hope when the Mio plan modem comes on Saturday, the connection will be better.

A to da r.a.s.h.i
A to da r.a.s.h.i」
Let me hear u say ah, hey ladies
「I'm just gonna say ah, hey men」
party night keep it going on and on
「party night keep it going on and on」
say ho
「ho」!

:D