Monday, November 10, 2008

FINALLY! MY INTERNET CONNECTION'S BACK! :D
Unable to use Internet for 3 days. I was downloading NDS game on Saturday, and is like 75% downloaded.
THEN, NO CONNECTION! So no choice, I've to play my NDS. I can play for the whole day non-stop okay. Super Mario. Haha. I know it's childish or so, but it's fun. And i'm currently at world 8(:

Met Cassandra in the evening. She passed me the pictures of the Big Bang album. She's really crazy about Big Bang. Huixian and Peiwen even said that she's worst then them.
Then Dinner with CG at Pizzahut except for Vanessa. And reached home around 9.15pm.

I feel like buying a lot of things.

  • Camera
  • Red Psp. If not, maybe i'll just buy the sticker to paste my NDS and i want it to be 'akai' (Red)!
  • Handphone. (Probably not buying Sony Ericsson c905)

Well, actually not a lot. But the money, A LOT.
Decided to stick to 1 idol now. Simin have to be devoted.
Sorry to Jam Hsiao, Aiba Masaki, etc.
I've decided to stick to Sakurai Sho :D

SAKURAI SHO'S ROCKING THIS WORLD WITH MIC AND PEN! ♥♥